7 Converting Email Marketing Templates
Email marketing is one of the best methods of announcing your campaigns such as discounts, advertising your existing or new product or service. McKinsey&Company conducted a survey in 2012. It showed email marketing is more effective nearly 40 times than social media. Using correct converting email marketing templates is crucial.
Some Facts of Converting Email Marketing Templates
Email providers such as Google or outlook limit the number of people you send emails at one time. Because of this, email marketing should be permission based and email receivers should know why they are receiving these emails. You should use email marketing services like Mailchimp so that you can avoid spam filters. Some of the email marketing services also provide converting email marketing templates for free.
By using email marketing, you can touch many people all around the world. But you should be careful about some factors like using ALT tags because up to 60% of people reading emails have images disabled. Another factor is the screen compatibility which means you should consider the receivers which read emails on mobile or different screen sizes.
There are lots of other factors. You should design your email by taking into consideration why you are sending this email but some templates are valid for everyone. Today I am going to give you 7 converting email marketing templates.
1) This is one of the simple and easy to understand converting email marketing template which is provided by Campaignmonitor for free. If you want to conduct a campaign announcing discount, you can use easily with showing some of your products.
2) Suppose that you have a content marketing business and want to arouse interest to some of your articles. You can use this converting email marketing template which is presented by Aweber – an email marketing service business.
3) This email marketing template is simple and easy to create. It is presented by Mailchimp. You can use this converting email marketing template for many aims. For example, you want to announce your new service and conduct an email marketing campaign. This converting email marketing template is here for you!
4) This email marketing template is provided by Litmus for free. You can check their website and download it. It is free to use.
5) Pure360 has lots of nice, clean looking templates. Their templates are easy to use and include a Pinterest integrated design. If you are a newbie you can use their free guides from here, too. Their guides have lots of things to learn.
6) If you are looking for free to use email marketing templates, you should check it out Active Campaign. They provide lots of free and nice templates.
7) You can use this clean and directly giving message template to advertise your brand. It may be beneficial to add a Call To Action button at the bottom of the text. This template is presented by Marketingship.